Smart carpet don't use them

Newark, New Jersey 1 comment

The invoice I had to pay for was not for the amount charged.We we had our flooring installed they charged $655 more than the invoice called for.

This is not what I agreed to. I called Smartcarpet to try to work out the problem that was useless. She would not make good on their invoice and demanded that I pay the additional $655. Dont use Smartcarpet.

They are horrible!!!! I would never recommend them.

I am telling all my family and coworkers what a sham this is.I can't believe DYI would even let them on their show.

Review about: Flooring.

Comments

Defuniak Springs, Florida, United States #602993

My store Manager Stacey Tanksley, is very rude to her workers, she has cussed at me over the phone and at work.She always thretens my job and is now cutting my hours down to like 10 hours a week and im suposed to be considered a full time imployee because i am the third key holder/manager.

I want something done about her being mean and rude to us at work.i used to love my job untill i got the keys due to this she never did it before hand and as time goes by its getting worse.and i would hate to walk out due to her behavior but if thats all i can to do to get away from this hostil work place then thats whats gonna happen after my 2 years of being there.